Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Lord Of The Rings inspired nail art



I'm a huge fan of The Lord Of The Rings (lotr) trilogy. I have recently watched lotr: The Fellow Ship Of The Ring for the 100th time (i'm serious) and i got inspired. So for my first blog post ever, i'm gonna share my lotr inspired nail art. First one on the left is a part of the map of Middle Earth, i drew a tiny part of it on the nail (that m is for Mordor!). After that there is the lovely Tree Of Gondor. I got a t-shirt just like that! And in the last one, i just copied a part of what's written on the ring. Well, i guess that's it! Thank you so much for reading i hope you enjoyed it and please excuse my very first blog post 


★Items used in the Middle Earth design :
- White nail polish as a base (Blanc by Essie)
- Brownish yellow acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint
- Red acrylic paint (mixed with black acrylic paint)
- A small detail brush

★Items used in the Tree Of Gondor design :
- Dark navy blue nail polish (Royal Navy by Butter London)
- White acrylic paint
- A small detail brush

★Items used in the ring design :
- Gold nail polish (Sephora)
- Black acrylic paint
- A small detail brush




-The Polish Geek, Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. That's an amazing design! I wish there were some LOTR-themed plates for nail stamping...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you think so :) yeah it would be really cool to have lotr themed plates!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts ❤ Leave your comments right here!!
Make sure to check back again soon, i do try to reply to all comments posted here on the blog.