Saturday, July 26, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink nail art






I know this isn't a geeky design but let me tell you a small story. I was in my room thinking of a new design and i saw the pink store bag that i had, so i was like "why not?". Plus i really like the store. Their perfumes smell good and their yoga pants are comfy!
Products and tools used are listed right here on this post and don't forget to leave a comment down below telling what you would like to see next, or you could just tell me what you think ❤ Thank you so much for reading and i'll talk to you soon, bye!





★items used in the design:

- Hot pink nail polish (Funny Face by Essie)
- White acrylic paint
- A small detail brush




 -The Polish Geek, Sarah ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts ❤ Leave your comments right here!!
Make sure to check back again soon, i do try to reply to all comments posted here on the blog.