Monday, July 21, 2014

Unicorn and Rainbows nail art



Do you believe in Unicorns?



Oh, you want to know if i believe in unicorns? I actually have a pet unicorn named Castiel (yes, i am serious and yes, i do love supernatural and yes i named my unicorn after Castiel. Deal with it!). These two lovely designs are so cute and adorable! The rainbow design (right) is really easy and quick, but i think the unicorn design (left) is just a bit harder (for me anyway) and more time consuming. I honestly think i did a good job with the unicorn (considering that i can't draw a horse), plus i really like the hair, all rainbow and stuff.
 Products and tools used are listed right here on this post and don't forget to leave a comment down below telling what you would like to see next, or you could just tell me what you think ❤ Thank you so much for reading and i'll talk to you soon, bye!






★items used in both designs:

- Blue nail polish (No Room For The Blues by O.P.I)
- White acrylic paint
- Red acrylic paint
- Orange acrylic paint (I mixed red and yellow)
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Blue acrylic paint
- Purple acrylic paint
- Light gray acrylic paint (I mixed black and white) (Just the unicorn design)
- Clear glittery nail polish (Fairy Dust by China Glaze)
- A detail brush
- A medium sized dotting tool (Just the rainbows design)
- A top coat (by Konad)




-The Polish Geek, Sarah ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts ❤ Leave your comments right here!!
Make sure to check back again soon, i do try to reply to all comments posted here on the blog.